CJ Travis has an excellent and thorough article on installing Oracle Instant Client on Mac OS X 10.7. The gist: you have to install the 32-bit version. As a bonus, he tells you how to download and install the handy rlwrap command line utility, which gives you the ability to navigate the statement history in SQL*Plus in a very bash-like fashion, using the up and down keys.
Tags5 9i 10.7 application server Backups Bash BP5 Bundle Patch caching concurrent connection control cron crontab ebs enkitec erp Exadata grid hints java licensing Lion manager multicore oem Oracle oracle apps Oracle Instant Client OS X PIPELINED PIPE ROW pooling pricing rlwrap scripts shell shell scripting Sizing sql TABLE Table Functions Tape Toplink windows
- Eric Reinsmidt on Make bash scripts crontab-compatible
- Paul Elbow on My crsstat script: Improved Formatting of crs_stat on 10g and 11g
- Robert on My crsstat script: Improved Formatting of crs_stat on 10g and 11g
- Jon Adams on Fixed Object Statistics Benefits in 11g
- Jon Adams on Creating a concurrent processing expressway in Oracle EBS 11i